TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking and cancellation procedure:
- To reserve a table at Restaurante Alevante it is necessary to accept these terms and conditions.
- To modify or cancel your reservation, you must notify us at least 48 hours in advance.
- The modification will be made according to availability.
- A credit card is requested and only in case of not going to the restaurant without notifying during those 5 days, a charge of € 60 per person will be made.
- Menus are subject to seasonal products and stocks thereof.
- We will only make changes to the menu in those allergies or intolerances that have been communicated to us prior to the day of the reservation.
- Remember that the reservation is table, not location.
- Alevante does not require an elegant dress code but long pants and shoes are preferred to gentleman.
- Your reservation will be confirmed when you receive the confirmation email.
- If you have contracted Half Board at the Hotel, you can consult the supplement to access this restaurant.
- The GREAT MENU consists of 15 dishes; the SELECTION MENU consists of 13 dishes.
- We would appreciate it if you could warn us if you have any type of food allergy.
- The fish served in this establishment comply with the terms and regulations of Royal Decree 1420/2006 regarding seafood.
- The restaurant has valet parking and its own parking for customers.
- The restaurant is open this season since the 22th June 2020.