Ready to enjoy the authentic flavor of the sea
If you have any questions about reservations, the menu or any type of intolerance, please do not hesitate to contact us, a member of our crew will be delighted to assist you.
- By reserving a table at Restaurante Alevante you are accepting our Terms and Conditions.
- To modify or cancel your reservation, you must notify us at least 48 hours in advance. This modification will be made according to availability.
- A credit card number will be requested at the time of booking, and only in case of not going to the restaurant without notifying during those 5 days, a charge of € 60 per person will be made.
- If you have contracted Half Board at the Hotel, you can consult the supplement to access this restaurant.
- The GREAT MENU consists of 15 dishes, the SELECTION MENU consists of 13 dishes.
- We would appreciate it if you could warn us if you have any type of food allergy.
- Menus are subject to seasonal products and stocks thereof.
- We will only make changes to the menu in those allergies or intolerances that have been communicated to us prior to the day of the reservation.
- The fish served in this establishment comply with the terms and regulations of Royal Decree 1420/2006 regarding seafood.
- The restaurant has valet parking and its own parking for customers.
- Not all places are available online.
- Remember that the reservation is table, not location.
- Alevante does not require an elegant dress code but long pants and shoes are preferred to gentleman.
- Your reservation will be confirmed when you receive the confirmation email.